- For your protection as well as ours, your billing & shipping address MUST be the same, no exceptions.
- Please double check that your that your billing/shipping and email address are all correct prior to placing your order. Due to heavy email volume, if you incorrectly enter your shipping address and email us afterwards, your email may not be seen prior to shipment.
- We cannot guarantee that we will be able to answer every email about restocks and availability. Please join our email and/or text list to be notified of restocks.
- Discount codes cannot be combined and cannot be applied after the order has been completed. If you have an issue with a discount code, email us at email@example.com.
- An order confirmation email will be sent to you once your order is authorized and verified.
- Once the payment is verified, the order cannot be cancelled or changed. Should a unique situation arise, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number and applicable details.
Most of our clothing is true-to-size. However, on occasion, there may be items that run bigger or smaller. When this situation arises, we will make a note of it in the product description. If you believe yourself to be in-between sizes, we highly suggest that you order a size up.
How to measure your bust:
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
How to measure your waist:
Stand naked or in underwear, measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally at your belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
How to measure your hips:
Stand naked or in your underwear with your feet approximately 6 inches apart, measure around the fullest part of your hips. This area usually corresponds with the mid-to-lower part of your butt.
For additional assistance with sizing, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.